We have sought out the 5 best alternative dog friendly pubs in Birmingham. When going to the pub with friends, you might mistakenly think that your dog is not welcome. While this is true in several pubs in Birmingham, there is a great selection of dog friendly pubs. Some even have treats and water dishes for your four-legged friend. Try one out this week.
- Brew Dog, Birmingham– In downtown Birmingham, Brew dog offers hundreds of rare and unique craft beers from around the world. They cleverly paying homage to the city’s background of industry and status as the birthplace of heavy metal. With a name like this, it’s perhaps no surprise that dogs are welcome there too. Address: 81-87 John Bright Street, B1 1BL
- The Wheatsheaf, Walsall- There’s a good supply of dog treats available behind the bar, along with bowls of drinking water. Good beer for the humans seals the deal. Address: 4 Birmingham Road, Walsall, WS1 2NA
- Little Owl, Solihull – Dogs are not only allowed but welcomed in the bar and beer garden. They have a doggie hydration station with water and biscuits. They have a lovely open fire, cask ale and the pies are amazing. Address: Bickenhill Parkway, Solihull, B40 1QA
- Rose Villa Tavern, Jewellery Quarter- If you like Vodka, this is your place. With over 100 kinds of vodka and amazing American Style menu, you and your dog will love this pub. Address: 172 Warstone Lane, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B18 6JW
- Prince of Wales, Moseley– Laid back pub with nice wines and beers. Great outside area for you and your dogs too. Address: 118 Alcester Road, Birmingham B13 8EE, England